Dear CHC Members,
In view of the latest development in the 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) pneumonia in China and Singapore, CHC will be taking the following precautionary steps for all cell group meetings as well as services in our Suntec and Jurong premises, effective immediately:
1) If you have flu-like symptoms (cough, runny nose, fever, body aches etc) please see your doctor and stay at home. Please do not attend cell group until you are completely recovered.
2) Similarly, for weekend services, if you have fever and flu symptoms please see a doctor and rest at home. You can join us for main service via online streaming at chc.org.sg and The CHC App.
3) We will be conducting temperature screening at the entrance of all services. Kindly cooperate with the security if you are asked to wear a mask or see a doctor. In the event you have a high fever or other symptoms that may put others at risk, we will not be able to allow you into the hall. We thank you for your understanding.
4) If you have recently returned from China, you are strongly advised, as a precautionary measure, to self-quarantine and not attend church or cell group meetings for 14 days, starting from the day of your return. For other affected areas, we are closely monitoring the situation and will give further updates when the need arises.
5) Please read and note the precautions stated in the Ministry of Health’s health advisory concerning the nCoV.
We are monitoring the situation closely and will keep you all updated of any further developments. Let‘s be vigilant and continue to pray that this virus will be conquered.
The Management of CHC
Updated February 6, 2020